Okay I am not much of a conformist so I can only do this tag/meme thing once (unless I change my mind which I can because I’m a woman). I have been tagged by TSM to list five weird things about myself. This has been quite stressful as I’ve had a hard day–I had to prove I was human too many times on some blogs (text recognition) and I failed twice–does this mean I am mostly human?
5 weird things:
- I used to love sardines when I was young
- My dad let me drive his Saab Sonnett III (1977?) after I got my driver’s license-1st gear was shot so I learned how to start in 2nd or 3rd
- After the Saab broke down I drove his 1955 Mercedes 190 SL convertible–the brakes didn’t work so well so I downshifted and used the emergency brake
- I was a premed major for about a week
- I once threw a chicken leg off the upper deck at Candlestick park (no one got hurt–I don’t think)
If you have a blog you are now tagged if you want to play, if you don’t-it’s okay, I understand. If you don’t have a blog you can play by commenting with your 5 weird things or you can say them really loud and maybe I’ll hear you.