Okay, this true confessions time, the time when you get to know the rjlight that you thought you never or never cared to know.
1. I went to NerdTests and found out I am lightly nerdy.
2. Then I went to The Gender Genie and found out I was barely feminine–almost a tie there were 5 numbers separating me from being transgender. This was actually an improvement–I put my text in there a month ago and I was clearly male. I’m not worried though.
3. I also had my writing analyzed somewhere — I can’t remember where — and I write like a 6th grader. Apparently this is good– it means more people will understand my writing. So why did I graduate from college? I guess I need to add words like coruscating and aplomb into my posts–hey, I just did!
3. On the positive side, Albert Einstein liked ice cream — need I say more.
4. And Jerry Seinfeld likes cereal –I ate it for dinner last night.
So, now you know all about this author, rjlight. I feel exposed, like I was interrogated under blinding lights. I must go eat some cereal.