1. I want you to know this weekend I was able to eat Baskin Robbin’s Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream. I know you were worried about this so I wanted you to know.
2. I know many of you were worried about how I left my kids in the car while I ran a quick errand. First of all, it was probably a total of 6 minutes and 27 seconds that I was actually in the pharmacy or I would have had more thoughts going through my brain.
3. I love my kids and would never put them in harms way. If I leave them in the car:
- I make sure it is running just in case my 9 year old needs to move the car to a different parking spot.
- I leave a loaded gun on the seat next to him so he can keep intruders away.
- I leave a bag of hard candy for my 2 year old to munch on just in case he is hungry.
- I put the radio on a rap station so they can learn new words.
- I give my daughter a box of matches to play with so she doesn’t get bored.
So please don’t worry!